Jake and Tess’ Finding Monsters Adventure is the first original IP from Amazon rainforest based Black River Studios. The challenge is to photograph cheeky monsters set in a story from Martin Olson, one of the writers of Phineas & Ferb. The game is completely free with no IAPs whatsoever.
Finding Monsters Adventures is an Alice in Wonderland-like story in which siblings Jake and Tess find a magical gateway in their bedroom to an amazing world. Spindle, their mysterious guide, gives them a magical camera with everything they need to save his dream world that is slowly fading away. The kids need to find and photograph all the weird monsters there to save this magical place.
Only the best (and funniest) photos of each crazy monster will do! The better the photo, the higher the score! Spindle is relying on the kids – and you, the Player – to save his world. So strap on your backpacks and dive through the rabbit hole to save this vast, awesome magical world.
- Story – Emmy nominated writer ‘Martin Olson’ created a unique magical universe for Jake and Tess explore now and in future games;
- Accessibility – Gameplay provides multiple levels of challenges for young and adult;
- Challenge – Multiple rankings and objectives provide easy, medium and harder game play;
- Replay – Complete dares and achieve high scores to unlock rewards and secrets;
- Rewards – Unlock masks and story as you progress through this magical world;
- Social – Share your best photos with friends via Facebook and Twitter;
- Monsters – Each monster’s movements and arena create new photographic challenges;
- Really Free to Play – Download the game for free and play all the content without any extra cost.
Here is the release trailer:
Jake & Tess’ Finding Monsters Adventure is now available exclusively on Samsung Galaxy Apps for now.
Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy S6 Flat, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy Note 4.
Tablet: Samsung Tab S2 9.7 and 8
Source: Press Release