iPi Mocap Studio 2 hit Steam today.
Motion Capture for the Masses iPi Motion Capture™ is a ‘scalable markerless motion capture software tool that supports 1 or 2 Kinect/Xtion cameras or 3 to 6 Sony PlayStation Eye cameras to track 3D human body motions and produce 3D animation.
Here are the key features:
- Technology: Optical Markerless
- Number of cameras: 1 or 2 Kinect (or ASUS Xtion) cameras or 3 to 4 Sony PlayStation Eye cameras
- Input Format: *.iPiVideo (recorded with free iPi Recorder™ application)
- Biovision .BVH
- 3D MAX Biped-compatible .BVH
- iClone-comaptible BVH
- Valve Software’s Source Engine animation .SMD
Video Recording Conditions and Environment:
- Indoor and outdoor
- Normal lighting conditions
- No markers required
Actor Clothing Requirements:
- Actor can wear reasonable casual clothes.
- Tight-fitting solid-color clothes recommended.
- Jeans and T-shirts are supported.
Here is the iPi Mocap v.2.0 Demo Video:
Downloadable Content For This Game
iPi Mocap Studio 2 Express (-25%) $295.00 / $221.25
iPi Mocap Studio 2 Basic (-25%) $595.00 / $446.25
iPi Mocap Studio 2 Standard (-25%) $1195.00 / $896.25
You can purchase it now on Steam in the US
For folks in the UK:
iPi Mocap Studio 2 Basic – £294.75 (usually £393.00)
iPi Mocap Studio 2 Standard – £591.75 (Usually £789.00)
You can purchase it now on Steam UK.
Will you be giving this great new program a try?