- How did you come up with the idea of 12 IS BETTER THAN 6?
It was another ordinary day of our future level-designer Denis, when he thought about making a game with guns and gringos. He was sitting in a cafe near the university, where he studied and the only thing, that he could use for visualization of his idea – was a tower of napkins on a table. So that’s how our game was born.
- Did you base your Western theme on any particular infamous cowboy?
Our main hero was partly inspired by a Tuco from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- What has been your biggest challenge so far with 12 IS BETTER THAN 6?
The biggest challenge for us was to defeat in our struggle with ourselves and our uncertainty. Sometimes we were loosing our faith in the idea of making something cool. But over the time, more and more fans and supporters appeared and it assured us that we are doing something really interesting.
- What do you think that your fans will love most about 12 IS BETTER
THAN 6? Initial feedback showed that our fans mostly love art, plot, dialog and a chance to arrange a bloody shootout in the Wild West world.
- If you could be any legendary cowboy, who would you be?
Of course it would be Clint Eastwood.
Frankly speaking, to be a cowboy – is a tough choice. If we were cowboys, we would have lived somewhere far far away from the Wild West – to live longer.
Here is the Kickstarter video:
You can go help support 12 is Better Than 6 on Kickstarter right now.