At the beginning of the month, developer Sucker Punch announced that a Patch was coming to inFamous: Second Son.
Today, the developer revealed the new Photo Mode that will be added with tomorrow’s PS4 patch.
Below you can find the patch details:
- You’ll be able to disable the HUD, and once you’ve finished the game you’ll be able to adjust the time of day as you like
- You’ll have the option to cap the game frame rate at 30 FPS
- A handful of localization text changes, and a couple of fixes for rare crashes in the game
- If your controller runs out of batteries in the middle of gameplay, your game will pause.
- If you’re choosing expert difficulty, you’ll be alerted within the options dialog if you’re qualified for the “Unstoppable” trophy the moment you opt in
- Photo Mode – you’ll be able to enable photo mode within the options. Once you do that, clicking L3 will pause the game, and allow you to use a suite of internal tools (like setting depth of field) to take even more amazing shots
Take a look a the inFamous: Second Son photo mode tutorial video below:
The inFamous: Second Son patch will download tomorrow, April 17, exclusively for PS4.
Are you looking forward to trying out the Photo Mode?
Source: PlayStation Blog