Developer Sucker Punch revealed the Day One 300MB update details for inFamous: Second Son, which includes the Cole’s Legacy Content Pack available for free to those who pre-ordered the game.
Below are the Day One full content updates and patch notes:
Cole’s Legacy Content Pack
- FREE with pre-order
- Explore the events immediately following inFAMOUS 2
- Work with an investigative reporter to understand the source of conduit powers
- 4 story missions, approximately 1 hour of gameplay
inFAMOUS Paper Trail Storyline
- FREE bonus missions and exclusive web content
- Innovative online and in-game story arc co-developed by Sucker Punch and 42 Entertainment
- Manga and murder, follow the trail of origami doves to discover the full story behind the D.U.P.’s occupation of Seattle.
- 19 story missions and corresponding web-based investigations, approximately 5 hours of unique gameplay.
- Normal difficulty has been slightly increased to challenge the player’s mastery of their powers
- Expert difficulty has been fine-tuned to ensure it is the best experience for skilled gamers
- Karma progression extended to support longer playtime
- The boss fights have been re-tuned for difficulty and fun
- More dynamic boss behaviors and attacks
Pedestrians and DUPs
- Engine performance tweaks to allow for more life and activity in the city
- Increased pedestrian and traffic density and variety
- Increased pedestrian-related karmic opportunities
- Post-story enemy activity and D.U.P. raids
- Graphics and performance improvements
- Fixes for a small number of infrequent blocking bugs
- PSN integration to support Paper Trail DLC
You can also have a look at the inFamous: Second Son review scores here.
Are you looking forward to playing? Game releases tomorrow, March 21 exclusively for PS4.