HONG KONG – Mobile games publisher Funcell123 has announced that its terrain-based strategy war game, Immortal Conquest: Europe, has officially launched in all European countries. The game is available for both iOS and Android devices through the Apple App Store and Google Play, and has been localized to support English, German, French, and Russian languages.
Players who pre-registered for Immortal Conquest: Europe through the
game’s official website at www.immortalconquest.eu will receive a special reward consisting of Gems, Immortal Conquest: Europe’s in-game currency, within two weeks of the game’s launch.
Immortal Conquest: Europe is a deep and complex strategy game that is set in an ancient mythological fantasy world. Players must build and upgrade their empires on a shared two-million-parcel game map by acquiring and developing heroes to lead troops and smartly leveraging limited resources. Developing alliances is essential to successful resource gathering and expanding influence over the world.
Immortal Conquest: Europe Key Game Features
- Expansive Territory: Battle to dominate a land consisting of over
2 million parcels
- Choose Your Heroes: Select from over 300 available Gairo including Zeus, Ra, and Thor!
- Upgrade Immortals: Develop and combine hundreds of different skills to limitlessly expand your Gairo’s strategy options
- Forge Alliances: Ally with other players to fight for resources, defend and expand territory
- World Domination: Balancing battle tactics and diplomacy are the keys to achieving ambitions and conquering the world!