Developers 1C and 777 Studios have released a new pre-order trailer for IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad.
You can check out the new pre-order video below:
The gameplay features listed by the studio are below:
- Brand new single-player campaign mode for combat flight-sims: server supported campaign generator where all missions are historical, dynamic and unique.
- Unprecedented level of details in physics, damage model and aerodynamics of the virtual aircrafts.
- True-to-life and complex AI system.
- The largest and most detailed recreation of the air war in Stalingrad (unique structures/buildings, you can only find recreated here).
- Legendary combat aircraft thoroughly re-created using the original drawings and blueprints.
- Historically correct reconstruction of all key operations of the Stalingrad battle.
- Quick fights and large-scale battles in single-player and multiplayer with dedicated servers.
- In-game achievement system, allowing players to unlock new airplane modifications/upgrades based on player’s mission results.
- Global player statistics.
You can now pre-order the game here. The Standard Edition goes for $49.99 while the Premium Edition goes for $89.99.
The game is scheduled for release in Spring of 2014.
Are you looking forward to playing?