The classic point-and-click adventure game is back
Paris, France – January 14, 2016 – DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, announces the release of I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream on mobile platforms. The game has been ported in partnership with Night Dive Studios. Based on a short story by Harlan Ellison, this famous game from the 90’s immerses the player in a frightening post-apocalyptic atmosphere after a supercomputer named AM has wiped out humanity.
AM hates all humans and has decided to make the last five survivors pay for what they’ve done. These survivors are now immortal, so AM can torture them forever for its own sadistic pleasure. Guide each character through their own “hell”– reviewing their past and confronting their fears and weaknesses, all whilst clinging to the hope of someday being free.
I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream Key Features:
• Change between “touch” mode and “classic” mode at any time
• Changeable graphics – player can choose between different filters
• Several languages available: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian (subtitles only)
• Play as multiple characters – you choose the order
• Alternate endings
• Well-crafted puzzles
• No ads, no in-app purchases, no hidden costs. Enjoy all content!
A great story with an interesting, original plot that’s disturbing and thought-provoking in equal measure, I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream is an essential title for any adventure game fan — and now you can enjoy this cult classic on smartphone and tablet with this specially-adapted version.