In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher, developer Red Aphid announced that The House on Usher is now available for Android Tablets and iPAD.
Brian Judy, co-founder, Red Aphid:
“The House on Usher has a satirical aspect that players are sure to pick up on – starting with the title, which is a clear nod to Edgar Allan Poe. We had a ton of fun thinking of ways to spoof some of the genre’s staples – like the need to investigate every nook and cranny in order to secure a high score. If you’re up for an adventure in real estate, now is the time. You don’t want to keep *this* house waiting.”
* A hidden object mystery with an irreverent sensibility
* Full of quirky characters and silly gags
* Find bugs and cobwebs to increase the house’s resale value
* Easy and “more easier” modes for the puzzle-challenged
* Test your knowledge of 1970s pop culture!
* Zoom and hints to help you investigate every nook and cranny
The House on Usher is free to download and play. The ground floor is unlocked from the beginning—but if the player chooses to go upstairs, the remainder of the house can be purchased for a one-time fee of $3.99.
DOWNLOAD LINKS App Store and Google Play
Source: Press Release