Terrifying New Hardcover Takes the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game into the Darkest Reaches, Where the Dead Hunger for the Living, Alien Gods Brood in Dreams, and Madness and Death Lurk Around Every Corner
REDMOND, WA (February 2, 2016): Paizo Inc., publisher of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, announce that the pre-sale of the forthcoming Summer 2016 hardcover book, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures. Horror Adventures (256 pages/$44.99 MSRP) will release in game shops and on paizo.com July 2016.
There are things that dwell in the dark places of the world, deep beneath the ground, in long-abandoned crypts, or in musty attics; terrible things that can destroy your body and shatter your mind. Few sane individuals would ever think to seek out such nightmares, but those that are drawn into the darkness often find it infecting them, corrupting them in ways both subtle and gross. Some think that those who die facing off against such horrors are the lucky ones, for the survivors are forever scarred by their experiences. Horror Adventures gives you everything you need to bring these nightmares to your game.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures includes:
- Corruptions that can turn your character into a monster, from a blood-drinking vampire to a savage werewolf.
- Character options to help heroes face the forces of darkness, including horror-themed archetypes, feats, spells, and more.
- Rules for sanity and madness, giving all the tools needed to drive characters to the brink and beyond.
- Tips and tools for running a scary game, along with expanded rules for curses, diseases, haunts, and fleshwarping to bring your nightmares to life.
- New templates to turn your monsters into truly terrifying foes, from creatures made from living wax to the stalker that cannot be stopped.
Characters can take far more than a few hit points of damage when their very sanity is called into question from witnessing horrors too terrible to comprehend. To face such nightmares, the heroes can take new feats, utilize powerful spells, and even acquire holy relics to aid them. They will need every edge they can get if they plan to survive the secrets of this book.