The fourth Elusive Target, ‘The Sensation’ becomes live across all platforms, as E3 opens its doors today
A new briefing video is available below and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target within Episode 1: Paris. Available to all HITMAN owners, for the full duration of E3 2016.
This Elusive Target is available for 53 hours
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts, such as signature suits from previous Hitman games. You will receive the first reward for successfully completing 5 Elusive Target contracts – the Hitman Absolution Signature Suit, with ICA tie pin and black leather gloves.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Tuesday June 14 21:00 CEST / 12:00 PDT
End time: Friday June 17 02:00 CEST / Thursday June 16 17:00 PDT
HITMAN Elusive Target #4 The Sensation Video:
HITMAN is available on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.