In addition, the developer also released a 1.03 update for console versions of Hitman, which adds the Vampire Magician Challenge Pack, improvements to load times and many other fixes. The patch will come to PC with platform-specific updates soon.
Here are the full 1.03 Update notes:
The Vampire Magician Challenge Pack includes 10 new challenges that were inspired by how our community have been playing the game. Each challenge requires you to wear the Vampire Magician disguise while taking down targets using a range of different methods.
- Continued improvements to load times – The improvements will be most notable when loading The Showstopper mission in Paris and we’re already working on improving all loading times even more.
- Improved responsiveness for in-game menus and image loading – We’ve implemented an image caching system that will improve responsiveness and loading times for all images in the game menu.
- Fixed issues with scoring – Primarily, this fixes an issue that resulted in many players earning a “0 second” time bonus and an incorrect score of 210,000. A leaderboard reset will be implemented at a later date.
- Continued improvements to connectivity – Server stability improvements.
- Missing ‘Requiem Pack’ items have been restored – For those affected, these items will now be available to choose from the planning screen again.
- Fixed numerous issues that were causing crashes – General improvements to game stability.
A dedicated thread on the Official HITMAN Forums for Update 1.03 has been created where you can join the discussion with your feedback.
HITMAN will see players perform contract hits on powerful, high-profile targets in exotic locations around the world, from the highly fashionable Paris and sunny coast of Italy to the dust and hustle of the markets in Marrakesh in this creative stealth action game. Gameplay focuses on taking out targets in huge and intricate sandbox levels with complete freedom of approach. Where to go, when to strike and who to kill – it is all up to you.
Watch the official HITMAN Episode Two: Sapienza trailer:
HITMAN is available for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.
Related: PC REVIEW for HITMAN Episode 1