At 15:00 CEST / 06:00 PDT on Wednesday 8th June, Io-Interactive will update the HITMAN Elusive Target tile on the Featured Hub in-game and the contract will be live. Make sure you’re ready, because The Prince will only be in Sapienza for 72 hours and there won’t be any second chances.
HITMAN Elusive Targets Features:
- Elusive Targets are added to the game for a limited time in real-time. They won’t return.
- You only get one chance to take them down. If you die, you fail the contract and cannot retry it.
- Elusive Targets do not show up on the in-game map or Instinct. You need to locate and identify them with limited intel.
- Earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts throughout the season.
- Every Elusive Target adds two unique challenges to the game; one ‘target’ challenge for eliminating the specific Elusive Target and a ‘Silent Assassin’ challenge for eliminating the target without being spotted and without any non-target casualties.
HITMAN is available on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.