Windows Phone version of gumi Inc.’s top role-playing game features new characters, Raid Battle mode, and new achievements system
gumi Inc. is pleased to announce the release of its top-grossing role-playing game Brave Frontier on Windows Phone. Fans can now get this epic title for free from the Windows Phone Store. The Windows Store version will be out soon.
In Brave Frontier, players star as a summoner who is tasked to save Grand Gaia from the evil hordes of the corrupt god Maxwell. They have the ability to conjure powerful demigods, brave warriors, and majestic beasts to fight the evil that has entered Grand Gaia.
Brave Frontier features:
- Over 400 legendary heroes and beasts to collect, evolve and summon. All of them beautifully pixel-crafted and with their own battle style and unique Brave Burst attacks!
- Over a 100 missions in addictive turn-based action-packed combat as players fight tough bosses like Mad God Zebra and Cardes the Malevolent.
- Hardcore PVP Arena mode; where the strong survive and get rewarded with rank progression and epic loot.
- Daily and weekly events such as Vortex Gate challenges, as well as endgame modes like the addictively difficult Raid Battle.
- An all-new Achievements System: earn points for doing a plethora of quick objectives, then cash them out for exclusive items and bonuses.
Source: Press Release