Glasgow – All 4 Games and No Code have announced the release of Super Arc Light’s super update. No Code’s tough, arcade radial shooter has been optimized based on player feedback, and now includes more enemies, weapons, music and stats, for an all-round super upgrade!
Super Arc Light New Update Features:
- New Difficulty Mode Available – 3 LIVES
- New Weapon Selection Mechanic – you’ll now be given 3 random weapons to choose from – shoot the one you want!
- Score added during gameplay, and points value shown for each kill!
- Rebalanced some enemy behaviours, speed, and collision areas
- Optimised Best Score / Final Score not matching if you kill something after you’ve died
- Vital Gameplay Tips added to death screen
- Kill Speed Stats on game over screen
- 3 x New Music Tracks
- 1 New Enemy Type (big points bonus)
“We can’t thank the Super Arc Light community enough for their consistent feedback and support. It’s been immensely helpful in shaping the new update, so please, keep it coming!” – Jon McKellan, Creative Director, No Code Studios.
Developed by Glasgow-based, BAFTA award winning team; No Code, Super Arc Light launched to critical acclaim back in March, when it received Apple’s coveted Editor’s Choice feature, as well as placement in Google Play’s Indie Corner. The game features a unique one button control system, delivering a fast-paced, retro shoot-em-up gameplay experience. Players must survive for as long as they can for the ultimate high score, while defending their base against waves of challenging enemies.