Hiker Games, the developer of the upcoming PC game Toy Odyssey (previously known as “ToyQuest”) is releasing two high-quality mobile games for free — not freemium, but honest-to-goodness 100% free. Eraser will be released on August 8th for Android and iOS while Gleam is already available on both.
In this quirky physics puzzle platformer, players take control of an overworked designer trapped in a nightmare of his own creation. Chased by a dreaded red marker, the designer must successfully navigate a world made of blueprints in this challenging physics-driven puzzle game/runner hybrid.
Equipped with a trusty eraser, players guide the designer to the end of each blueprint by erasing the (many) obstacles ahead. Can the designer finish the blueprints and escape a deadline nightmare?
ERASER Key Features:
- Enter a world built on a designer’s blueprint
- Solve fast-paced physics puzzles while dodging dangerous hazards
- Experience invigorating action sequences
- Explore 70+ levels and more than 6 distinct chapters
- Collect stars to unlock new chapters
Watch the Eraser trailer:
Set in a barren post-apocalyptic world, Gleam tells the story of the last living organism — a non-descript plant struggling to survive. If it doesn’t get direct sunlight soon, it will perish along with the rest of planet…
As a specialized drone tasked with searching for (and preserving) life on Earth, the player is the only one capable of providing much-need sunlight to the fragile organism. How? By carefully slicing precious gems to drive sunlight to the plant using as few moves as possible.
Mankind has faded — humans left Earth for distant stars after all — but the drone is here to stay. The lone, weakened plant may be the key to keep hope (and thus planet Earth) alive.
GLEAM Key Features:
- Experience a nutrient-rich blend of casual and hardcore puzzle gameplay
- Solve mind-bending puzzles with gems and gravity
- Explore 40+ levels within 5 different environments
- Travel through a post-apocalyptic world — brought to life with intense, atmospheric music
- Strive to achieve a perfect 3-star score
Here is the Gleam Trailer:
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Eraser will launch on August 8th for Android and iOS. The game is 100% free: There are no ads or in-app purchases anywhere. Players may choose to donate to the developer if they are so inclined.