Daybreak Games has released a new game update for H1Z1 today that includes gunplay and skirmish.
- The return of Skirmishes, special weekend matches with rotating alternate rulesets (e.g., limited weapon types, safe zones that behave differently, etc.) to add variety to the action. This update’s ruleset will be “Shotties & Snipers,” which means only shotguns and hunting rifles will spawn in the world when playing in a Skirmish.
- Improvements to hit registration, which should result in greater consistency with player movement, positioning and firing.
- Updates to the world map that add three new landmarks for players to fight around and within.
- Streamlined inventory screens to improve access and understanding for players.
- Revamp of shotgun to connect more consistently with targets when shooting.
You can find a full explanation of these changes in the game update notes.
Watch the H1Z1 Developer Update – Gunplay and Skirmish Trailer:
H1Z1: King of the Kill is a single-elimination, massive online shooter that pits 150+ battle-hardened players against one another in a sprawling world arena. Scavenge for weapons, ammo, armor, vehicles and supplies to gain the upper hand on the competition and remain the last one standing.