After its successful release for PC & Mac, Crazy Monkey Studios has prepared their hilarious action shooter Guns, Gore & Cannoli for the console market. It will be the first Belgian gameever to be released on Xbox One!
On top of the 2D, fast-paced, humorous campaign mode you will get 13 additional free skins you can use from, not only for the campaign mode but also for the extra new game mode the developer has added.
That’s right! Guns, Gore & Cannoli will now be available with versus mode to turn friends into foes and foes into pulp! With even faster action, new areas and AI.
The developer has built a new battle AI ready to take over the world. And no better way to test it out then to put it in the new versus mode.
This AI can calculate all your moves and tricks 1 million times faster than you do and can predict the future. It’s prediction: You will die.
Do you think your reflexes and years of experience can outsmart 21kb of seemingly random gibberish code? Find out soon!
- Action-Packed Gameplay : Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed, completely over-the-top, platform game where you have to fight, shoot, blast and kick your way through a deeply engrossing story. Not only will you have to take on the undead, but also rivalling gangsters and government officials.
- Epic Gangster Story: Beneath the city overrun by zombies, there’s a dark story of conspiracy and betrayal. Unravel the sneaky mafia ways and government conspiracy while you try to look for your lost pal and for answers about the zombie-outbreak.
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2d graphics and animations: Step into the atmospherical, shady world built by HD hand-drawn 2d graphics. Experience fluid animations and cinematic style cut-scenes.
- Immersive World and Period: Despite Prohibition and the imminent Depression, people are ready to drink themselves to (un)dead. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the Prohibition era. The cars, the furniture, the Speakeasy clubs, the music and the weaponry reflect the turbulent days of the roaring twenties.
- Co-op mode: Partner up with friends and unravel the mystery together.
Here is the Xbox One launch trailer:
Source: Press Release