Yesterday was the launch day of Grand Theft Auto Online and, of course, everyone tried to play at once, thus causing several issues.
Developer Rockstar Games is working hard to resolve the known issues and promises to fix them soon.
You can view the bugs below:
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session
In case you missed it, check out the game’s Intro Video here.
Have you played GTA Online yet?