Today Rockstar Games is happy to announce that GTA Online: Lowriders is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC as an automatic update. This latest addition to GTA Online features Benny’s Original Motor Works, a full service vehicle customization garage in Los Santos. Located in Strawberry, just south of the Olympic Freeway. Benny’s specializes in custom Lowrider modifications for select vehicles including two brand new rides the Declasse Moonbeam van,which allows for two-handed weapons to be fired from the back doors, and the Willard Faction, as well as four classics already in-game. Any of these six select vehicles can be customized to the hilt inside and out, with Hydraulics, Engines, Steering Wheels, Rims, Tires, Gear Shift Levers, Horns, Bobbleheads, rear window Plaques, Vanity Plates & Plate Holders, Soundsystem Mods, custom Paint Jobs and much more. For just a taste of what Benny’s has to offer, check out yesterday’s video.
Lamar is hatching a scheme to become the ruler of Los Santos’ Lowrider scene, and needs some help getting there. To do so, players will be taking on the biggest gangs in the city through a mix of subterfuge, skill and pure firepower. Players should keep an ear out for Lamar’s phone calls and tackle eight new Contact Missions charting his quest for power.
Fresh arrivals at Ammu-Nation include the rapid fire Machine Pistol and the devastating Machete. In addition, newly available luxury weapon finishes for a selection of existing weapons including the Special Carbine and Assault SMG.
NEW ADVERSARY MODES
- Keep the Pace – Players must stay above a minimum speed while racing around courses littered with jumps and obstacles. Too slow and players will explode.
- Offense Defense – Teams of two split into Runners and Protectors. Runners aim to be the first to get to the end of a route. Protectors, in faster and more powerful vehicles, must block and run opposing Runners off the road, while protecting their Runner from the other teams.
- Relay – A team Race in which players take turns, each completing a lap before tagging a teammate. Non-active drivers wait in the pen to be tagged, while active drivers complete a lap for their team.
4TH PURCHASEABLE PROPERTY & 25% REBATE AT DYNASTY 8 THIS WEEK
Players can now expand their property portfolio up to a maximum of four Apartments or Garages. There’s never been a better time to purchase that extra space to store all these new custom Lowriders – and from now through Sunday October 25th, Dynasty 8 is offering a one-time 25% REBATE on the next qualified purchase of a property with a 10-car garage.
ROCKSTAR EDITOR UPDATE: SCENE CREATOR
The Scene Creator is a brand new feature added to the Rockstar Editor’s Director Mode, enabling players to create custom settings for capturing their Rockstar Editor clips. Players can select from over 200 available props (including explosives) and position them to create the perfect backdrop. Players can also save up to four scenes which can be reused at any time.
- New Clothing, Hair, Tattoos and Accessories
- Personal Vehicle Remote: Players can now use the Player Interaction Menu to remotely open their trunk, doors or hood to show off their new rides. Players can also turn on the engine, lights and the radio all while standing outside admiring their vehicle.
- Freemode Weapon Pickups: 200 separate weapon pickups are now scattered across Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Changes to Performance Mod Unlocks: Performance mods are now more accessible and unlock by rank, as well as via Race wins.
- Destroy Last Place: A new option has been added to Races, upping the stakes for those in the back of the pack. The host can set it to be effective each lap, every 15 seconds, every 30 seconds or every 60 seconds – and the player in last will be blown up at the corresponding interval.
- Extra Weapons in the Creator: All previously released weapons that are not restricted by time-limited events will now be available for use in the Creator.
- Quick Ammo Restock Option: Refill ammo directly from the Player Interaction Menu. Quickly add rounds to any weapon, or max out ammo for that weapon type.
- Pearlescent Crew Color: New paint options for Crew Members in the Mod Shop.
- New Player Actions: Three new player actions will be available via the Player Interaction Menu: Chicken, Chin Brush and No Way.
- Updated PC Mouse Control Options: An option has been added to the Settings menu to allow players to swap between Roll/Pitch and Yaw/Pitch mouse flying control types.
GTA Online: Lowriders is now available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Source: Press Release