Grid 2 – Super Modified DLC Trailer
Developer Codemasters has released a new trailer for Grid 2, ‘Super Modified’ DLC
The new pack is available today and contains four new cars.
You can view the DLC trailer below:
The Super Modified DLC is available today for Xbox Live and PC for 480 MS Points and £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99. The pack will be available for PS3 tomorrow for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99.
Here is what the bundle contains:
- Auto Gallery Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) – this iconic edition of the Skyline develops a huge 890hp at 8100 RPM from its 2.8 litre turbo-charged engine
- Tomei Cusco Subaru Impreza WRX STI – the industry leading Aerodynamics kit from Voltex combines with a 4WD system to deliver huge amounts of grip and precision
- Mazda RX-7 PANSPEED – this record breaking car’s new engine is positioned deep inside the bay for a low centre of mass and perfect weight distribution
- 5ZIGEN Honda Civic Super Modified – this lightening quick front-engine, front-wheel-drive racer is the ultimate turbo-charged example of the classic Honda Civic
Are you looking forward to playing the new content?
- Previous Remember Me: The Pandora Archive eBook Published Today
- Next Sonic Lost World on Wii U Will Not Feature Online Multiplayer