In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher today, developer Youdagames announced that Governor of Poker 3: Multiplayer is now available for mobile.
Players begin as “rookies” and level up as they win hands and gain experience. Since it’s now possible to play high stakes tables against more experienced online opponents, winners get to spend their hard earned cash on accessories such as special hats, pins, shirts, and more. The game also includes several variants of Texas Hold ‘em, Blackjack, 5-hands tables, 8-hands tables, turbo tables. . . . You name it! There’s a reason the Governor of Poker franchise has blown past 10 million players 🙂
Marcel Pordon, Producer at Youdagames:
“The third installment of Governor of Poker gives players the same high-quality poker experience they have come to expect from the first two games—this time, developed specifically for mobile and introducing a highly anticipated multiplayer mode. We’re confident that poker fans will be thrilled with Governor of Poker 3.”
* Play Texas Hold ‘em poker in 5-hands tables, 8-hands tables, turbo tables, heads-up tables, royal poker, push or fold
* Enjoy multi-table tournaments with thousands of players—and win mega jackpots!
* Unlock more poker tables as you progress through the game
* Completely customize your avatars with hundreds of hats, pins and shirts
* Unlock special poker achievements as you play
* Rank high on leaderboards and become #1!
* Get a “welcome package” of chips, gold and hats—and enjoy daily free chips and gifts
PRICING, WEBSITE & DOWNLOAD LINKS
Governor of Poker 3 is free to download and play—and it includes in-app purchases.
Take a look at the teaser trailer below:
Source: Press Release