PyroCorp Talks About the Pizzaland Incident and the Good Robot Prototype
Developer Pyrodactyl Games out of Jaipur, India has announced that Good Robot will be launching for PC on Steam April 5, 2016.
Good Robot is a fast-paced shoot ’em up with roguelike elements. As the only remaining Good Robot, you must navigate procedurally generated labyrinths and wipe out the berserk robots who have scoured the colony.
Good Robot Features:
- Navigate procedurally generated labyrinths that provide a different challenge every time
- Use a vast range of weapons, from the reflecting laser and plasma mortar to the classic shotgun and exploding bouncing frisbee
- Customize your killbot with an upgrade system guaranteed to improve termination efficiency. OR you can just waste all of your money on buying hats.
- Compete for high scores on global leaderboards and with your friends
- Trace amounts of dystopian humor
Here is the official Good Robot trailer:
Good Robot launches for PC on Steam April 5, 2016.