Siberia, Russia – Whalebox Studio’s Goliath has today received the free expansion – Summertime Gnarkness. This new download expands upon the savage and brutal procedurally generated World of Shards and adds more weaponry, new challenges and new unique megolithic robotic models!
Goliath Summertime Gnarkness Features:
- 4 new unique Goliaths! Now even more powerful, faster and crazier!
- Want to decorate your Goliaths in a special way? Epic heads of Great Heroes are at your service!
- New epic weapons for your Goliaths!
- New tough challenges for experienced robo-warriors! Raddest tournament in the history of the world of Shards!
- Brand new Dungeon of the Apocalypse! Lead the upcoming end of the world or die trying!
In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land which consists of jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations. Several powerful factions battle for control of this strange, broken and mysterious world, but even the mightiest amongst them tremble in fear of the monstrous giants that roam the land. To survive among these giant creatures, players must scavenge for the resources and materials needed to assemble Goliaths to either use for battle, or barter for their very lives. Starting out with simple wooden versions, players will learn to create dozens of Goliaths from a variety of materials; wood, stone, metal and other more unique materials found throughout the world. The Goliaths may be customized and outfitted with weaponry to create loadouts for various situations and for the players’ battle preferences.
Watch the GOLIATH Summertime Gnarkness Free DLC Trailer:
Goliath is a winner of the 2016 GDC Pitch Award and can be purchased for PC on Steam.
Related: Octopus Tree Introduces Goliath Beer