Update 1.1 will release June 3rd and will bring local splitscreen multiplayer, a new map and more.
Take a look below at the update details:
- New playable map – including some pretty crazy stuff like a ferris wheel you’ll be able to overcharge with car batteries.
(Here’s a very early screenshot of the new map to give you the general feel of it!)
- Local splitscreen multiplayer – You’ll be able to play 2-4 players at the same time! The reason we can’t add online multiplayer is because of physics synchronization issues across several computers, but we can do splitscreen multiplayer on a single computer. It’s gonna be really exciting to see what kind of crazy multiplayer maps modders will make in Steam Workshop!
(here’s a picture of our work in progress. Score is still bugged)
- New achievements – because why not
- Goat parkour and balancing on your front legs – as seen in this video.
- You will be able to ride a bike. Hopefully, if we can get it to work.
we have bikes now
- More optimization – so more goats can play Goat Simulator
- New playable goats – Including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, and Repulsive Goat!
Are you looking forward to the update? Let us know what you think of the game.
Source: Coffee Stain Studio