Independent developer Giggly Mill (Andreas Gegendorfer) out of Vienna, Austria has his game The Tower of Egbert released for Android devices.
The Tower of Egbert is a game about a tiny sorcerer who is too clumsy to fulfill his dream of building an impressive tower. The game is a physics-based tower building game set in a world full of magic. You can build a magic tower, one brick at a time, discover interesting new places, dangerous areas, beautiful scenery, and other surprises as you grow your building towards the endless vastness of space. In addition, you can decorate your tower using a wide range of flags, banners, plants and many other deco items; color it and use the built-in screenshot-sharing function to show your creations to the world (using your social media channels or my homepage).
Fight gravity, winds, falling rocks, and other dangers on your way up. Build the greatest tower ever and see if your tower can stand the test of time!
The Tower of Egbert Features:
• One of the most comprehensive and flexible building games on the market
• Complex and rewarding (dozens of blocks and deco items and unlimited building possibilities)
• An open game – there are only few restrictions to your building choices
• Really crooked towers (just like Merlin would build them)
• Easy to learn, fun to play, hard to master
• 200+ height-levels in 2 gigantic worlds and more to come
• Unique and detailed graphics (allowing for an exceptionally great zooming-range)
• Mixes elements of Lego, Minecraft and other building games with physics, magic and other ideas to create a whole new gaming experience
• Google+ leaderboards and achievements (optional)
• A lot more…
Here is The Tower of Egbert official trailer:
You can now download The Tower of Egbert for free right now on Google Play.