Publisher BadLand Games and developer Drakhar Studio announced that Ginger: Beyond the Crystal launched today (digitally) on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam/PC!
ravel through the Crystal to keep the world in balance — and help your friends survive certain extinction by exploring ghostly craters, coral planets, sleeping caves, and terrifying crypts filled with fun and enjoyable puzzles and enemies to tackle. Navigate whimsical landscapes and environmental platforms — jumping (and double jumping!) to reach collectible crystal fragments and imprisoned villagers. Be prepared to face toothy clams, whirling dervish-like critters, giant stone golems, meteorites that fall from fiery mountains, and other menaces.
In between platforming sessions, you’re tasked with rebuilding homes — recreating the towns of your ancestors before disaster hits. Place different types of houses in the villages to restore happiness — and in the process, heal the world itself!
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal Key Features:
- Repopulate three exciting worlds
- Play 15 adventurous levels with platforms full of challenging puzzles and enemies
- Discover 15 hidden bonus levels and take your adventure further
- Enjoy an epic soundtrack that perfectly fits the platforming gameplay
- Gather resources and re-build your village
- Acquire new abilities/skills as you advance
- Find hundreds of secrets across a number of beautiful worlds
- Enjoy more than 15 hours of gameplay
Here is the Ginger: Beyond the Crystal Launch Trailer:
GINGER: BEYOND THE CRYSTAL is now available digitally on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam/PC. The PS4 physical edition will be due on Oct 28th.