Starting today and running through December 6, GameStop to offer incredible savings online on new and pre-owned video games, consoles, accessories and collectibles
GameStop provides added convenience this holiday through its Web-in-Store gift purchasing service and free shipping on purchases more than $25
GRAPEVINE, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today, November 30, www.gamestop.com opens its Cyber Monday deals for online shoppers to take advantage of some of the hottest deals on several new and pre-owned video games, consoles, accessories and other products. To make it even more convenient for holiday gift-givers, GameStop is extending Cyber Monday deals all week long, allowing customers to get great prices on several products through Sunday, December 6. For a complete list of this year’s Cyber Monday deals, customers can visit here.
“Cyber Monday has quickly become the go-to shopping day of the year for holiday shoppers,” said Jason Allen, vice president of multichannel strategy for GameStop. “This year we have deals available ONLY at GameStop and only online and we’re extending our Cyber Monday deals for the entire week to ensure our customers are able to purchase their video game gift items when it’s convenient for them.”
Some of the Cyber Monday deals GameStop will be offering Monday onlyinclude:
- $50 off all Xbox One consoles – also available in stores
- $30 off the PS Vita Aqua Blue system (regularly $199.99) – available only at GameStop
New Video Games
- $30 off Batman: Arkham Knight for the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One, now $19.99
- $20 off Until Dawn on the PS4
- $20 off Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, starting at $29.99
GameStop’s Cyber Monday deals offered all week include:
- Purchase any new PS4 and save $25 on a one year PS+ Membership, available online and in stores through December 5
New Video Games
- Get two titles for $25, choose from Watchdogs, Assassin’s Creed Unity, or Assassin’s Creed Rogue
Pre-owned Video Games
- Buy two, get one free on any Retro Classic titles
PC Download Games
- Up to 85 percent off on select titles from Square Enix, SEGA, Deep Silver, 2K, Rockstar and more
These offers are valid from Monday, November 30, through Sunday, December 6, unless otherwise indicated, and while supplies last.
To help customers save even more time and money, GameStop is reminding customers to take advantage of its Web-in-Store service. The convenient service provides customers the choice to order any product online while in a store and have it shipped directly to them or to the gift recipient for free for orders more than $25. For more information about this gift-friendly purchasing service, or GameStop’s Cyber Week deals, please ask an associate.
Source: Press Release