Earlier today, Deep Silver FISHLABS opened another battle server for the iOS version of Galaxy on Fire – Alliances. In comparison to the first combat arena, the new “Warzone 2“ is not only distinguished by an alternate star map design, but also by a particularly tough challenge the players have to cope with. Because from day one, the new server is ruled by a powerful NPC, who reigns over the most valuable planets and protects them to the very last breath.
Relating to the forthcoming Valentine’s Day, the challenge‘s narrative centers on love – or rather disappointed love, deceit and wrath. It all starts when a certain Keith T. Maxwell, protagonist of the Galaxy on Fire saga, bails on his girlfriend Trish McCormak a week before Valentine’s Day. Seething with rage, the former star fleet commander joins forces with a band of space pirates and declares a hitherto unexplored part of the galaxy, the aforementioned “Warzone 2“, her sovereign territory. The players now have to set course for that newfound sector and bring Trish’s reign of terror to an end by reconquering all the planets she holds.
In addition to the Valentine’s Day event on the new “Warzone 2“ server, Deep Silver FISHLABS also grants their players on all game worlds exclusive access to the strictly limited “Big Shiny Bundle“. Said IAP will only be available over the course of the upcoming weekend and contain a high number of artifacts that can be used by the players to strengthen their fleets and bolster up their fighting power. And that is not all, because Galaxy on Fire – Alliances is not the only DS Fishlabs game that has a special treat prepared for its players. In the popular open space shooter Galaxy on Fire™ 2 HD the prices of all in-app purchases will be reduced by up to 50% for a very limited time only.
In Galaxy on Fire – Alliances the players take over the roles of up-and-coming commanders of the Terrans, Nivelians or Vossk. Eager to seek fame and fortune beyond the final frontier, they set forth to colonize and exploit a hitherto uncharted region of space, known as the Shroud Nebula. Here, they must build up strong outposts, collect valuable resources and claim territories of strategic importance. But only those who team up with others and form strong alliances will be able to hold their ground in this hazardous environment for a longer period. In order to prevail in the highly competitive Shroud Nebula, tactical finesse and unbroken courage are as important as clever use of resources and a strong capacity for teamwork.
- The first Mobile Strategy MMO in the Galaxy on Fire™ universe
• A vast star map with more than 200.000 individual planets
• Epic space battles with hundreds of players
• Easy-to-access alliance system with varying coop features
• Global leaderboards for individual players as well as multinational alliances and Facebook friends
• Three different alien species known from the previous GOF games
- High-end 3D graphics and state-of-the-art special effects
• Mobile-optimized user interface and intuitive touch controls
• Full optimization for the differing resolution and specifications of the leading and most prominent tablets and smartphones on the Android market
- Localized into 14 languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Thai and Turkish
• On iOS: Battle-heavy “Warzone“ gameplay mode with specific servers and strong focus on PVP
Take a look at the new screenshots below:
And, here is the official game trailer:
Source: Press Release