Jam City, via its game studio TinyCo, and FoxNext Games announced the launch of their mobile game Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow, with the full original cast, creator, and writers of the TV show.
Created in partnership with FUTURAMA creator and Executive Producer Matt Groening and his Curiosity Company, along with Executive Producer David X. Cohen, original FUTURAMA writers, and Rough Draft Studios, Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow blends simulation, combat, galactic exploration, and choose-your-own-adventure gameplay together to bring the escapades of the Planet Express crew to life.
Players will experience new stories from the writers of FUTURAMA that are filled to the brim with the wit, charm, and sci-fi hijinks that fans have come to know and love. Today’s launch is just the beginning for Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow, however, as the game will be updated with new characters, quests, and stories every week.
Video Package Includes:
- Game Footage from Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow & Game logo
- Clips from Futurama TV Show
- Person playing Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow
- David X. Cohen directing and actors recording voices from the game
- Jam City designer and TinyCo engineer working on the game
- Exteriors/interiors of Jam City and TinyCo Headquarters
- Josh Yguado, President and Co-Founder at Jam City
- David X. Cohen, Executive Producer, Futurama
- Billy West, Voice Actor, Futurama