Currently, Frozen Endzone is on Steam Greenlight, and will be released in 2014 after the beta test sometime this year. Here are the features below:
Frozen Endzone will be the premier tactical future sports game! It combines the strategic depth of Frozen Synapse with an elegant interface, completely original creative gameplay and a thrilling futuristic aesthetic.
Two teams face off in a randomly-generated situation. You must design a play to get the ball into your opponent’s endzone, using the stadium’s terrain to your advantage. Trailer music is “Holding Fire” by nervous_testpilot from the Frozen Endzone OST.
- Full single player (Skirmish and Season) and multiplayer (various modes)
- Unique simultaneous-turn-based gameplay
- Randomly-generated situations and terrain for instant action
- Selection of teams and stadiums; customisation options
- Expressive art style and high-quality animation
- Trance and electronica soundtrack by nervous_testpilot
You can watch the cool video below: