February 10, 2016 — Developer Ace Maddox has made Steam Trading Cards available for Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China for everyone! Steam Trading Cards are virtual cards earned just by playing, and can be turned into game badges and tradable Steam community items.
In addition, three high-end aviation art wallpapers have been released on the official website. Motifs include the American-built P-51D (flying nationalist China insignia) and the Japanese amphibious fighter A6M2-N “Rufe.” Both aircrafts will be flyable in the game soon.
Tigers: Shadows Over China offers a fresh take on air-combat action gaming with TrazerTime slow-motion precision firing, a full-blown single-player campaign, unrestricted multiplayer, a variety of arcade-style combat maneuvers, and more!
Tigers: Shadows Over China Features:
- Based on historical events. Recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group, aka the Flying Tigers, in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo and night missions.
- A fresh variant of WW2 air-combat gaming. Introduces TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing while offering a diverse mix of arcade-style combat maneuvers, photo-realistic graphics, a full single-player campaign, action-packed multiplayer modes, eventful weather effects, and much more!
- Multiplayer for up to 16 players. Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for one another, outdo all enemies in MASTER OF THE SKIES, or go aerial base hunting in CAPTURE THE FLAG.
- Pay once and play! Get the full experience, multiplayer included, for a single payment. No micro-transactions or any F2P-elements. A limited number of DLC expansions may be released with new content not directly related to the historical events the Flying Tigers.
- Memorable third-person aerial action. Soar the skies of southeastern Asia in the CBI (China-Burma-India) Theatre of WW2 in American, British and Japanese aircraft.
- Exotic lands of the Far East. Locations include Burma, the Himalayas, Thailand, China, the Indian Ocean, Malaya, and more!
Here is the official Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China trailer:
Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China is currently on Steam Early Access.