FINAL FANTASY XV Reaches New Heights, Stepping into the Realms
LOS ANGELES (June 13, 2017) – With last year’s release of a full-scale CG movie and an original anime series, the FINAL FANTASY XV universe continues to expand its universe with stunning new reveals at this week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). The latest projects from the universe include:
FINAL FANTASY XV main game:
- Support of next level hardware including the Xbox One X, first showcased at this year’s Xbox E3 2017 Briefing. FINAL FANTASY XV also supports PlayStation 4 Pro.
- “FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE PROMPTO” DLC, where players can experience an all-new episode playing as Prompto on June 27. Future DLC episodes include “FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE IGNIS” and “Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades.”
- Free Updates and New Content, including the “Regalia Type-D” update, planned for release on June 27. This new update gives the player greater freedom to drive the Regalia off-road through various environments.
- MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV, a new fishing action PlayStation VR game unveiled at the PlayStation E3 Media Showcase and set to release this September. The game’s latest trailer is available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/8Oau0MG8Dhg.
- KING’S KNIGHT –Wrath of the Dark Dragon–, a new action RPG mobile game featuring a completely new story and world with multiplayer support for up to four players. This app will be available in 2017 for iOS and Android devices. The game’s latest trailer is available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/8Oau0MG8Dhg.
About FINAL FANTASY XV
With a captivating cast of characters, breathtaking visuals, open world exploration and thrilling action-packed real time combat, FINAL FANTASY XV is the ultimate FINAL FANTASY experience for both newcomers to the series and series fans alike.
Watch the Final Fantasy XV Universe E3 2017 Trailer:
FINAL FANTASY XV is available now worldwide. FINAL FANTASY XV and KING’S KNIGHT –Wrath of the Dark Dragon– are rated T (Teen). MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV is not yet rated.