NVIDIA and SQUARE ENIX Team-Up to Deliver Spectacular Version with GameWorks Technology and Other Advanced Features
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 21, 2017) – SQUARE ENIX today announced that FINAL FANTASY XV will launch on Windows PC in early 2018. FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION comes loaded with NVIDIA GameWorks technology and other advanced PC features adding cutting-edge graphics and physics simulation technologies with support for NVIDIA’s capture and share tools.
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION will include the following GameWorks technology for real-time graphics and physics simulations:
- NVIDIA Flow – creates vivid, combustible fluid, fire and smoke.
- NVIDIA HairWorks – creates dynamic, life-like hair and fur for characters, animals and monsters that inhabit the game.
- NVIDIA ShadowWorks – enables characters to cast shadows on themselves.
- NVIDIA Turf Effects – creates life-like grass and vegetation in the game environment.
- NVIDIA VXAO – adds depth and realism based on the physics principles shadows and light.
- NVIDIA Ansel, an in-game photography tool that allows gamers to compose shots from any position, adjust with post-process filters, capture HDR images in high fidelity formats, and share screenshots in 360 via a smartphone, PC or VR headset.
- NVIDIA ShadowPlay Highlights automatically captures the player’s greatest gaming achievements in video and screenshot, enabling seamless sharing through social channels.
Here is the Final Fantasy XV PC Announce Trailer:
More information can be found on the Steam Store: http://sqex.to/FFXVPC.