Square Enix’ Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Update 2.16 is available now.
You can view the Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Update 2.16 notes below:
- Alliance members will now be visible during the initial cutscene of the Labyrinth of the Ancients.
- Dhorme Chimera and Hydra from the quest “A Relic Reborn” can now be challenged via the Duty Finder.
- Players who have completed the quest “A Relic Reborn” can unlock these trials at the following locations:
- Dhorme Chimera: Coerthas Central Highlands – The Weeping Saint (X:31, Y:7)
- Hydra: Eastern Thanalan – Halatali (X:14, Y:30)
- For battlecraft leves that require the collection of items, the guildleve icon will now be displayed on the minimap and next to the requested item’s name plate.
- The FATE “Making Waves” has been relocated to Western La Noscea (X:11, Y:14).
– Free Companies
- The following features have been added to the free company interface:
- Activity Notices under ACTIVITY can be filtered using the following options:
- * Gardening will be implemented in patch 2.2.
- The maximum number of activity notices displayed has been increased to 200.
- “Applications” has been added to Hierarchy Settings under RANK.
Several categories have been added to the Company Profile:
By selecting Edit Profile under INFO, players can change the following Company Profile settings:
Focus: Indicates the primary activities of your free company.
Seeking: Indicates the class or job roles sought by your free company.
Active: Indicates when your free company is most active.
Recruitment: Indicates whether or not your free company is accepting applications.
Players unaffiliated with a free company can now submit an application to join another player’s free company.
Submitting an Application
- Target a member of your desired free company, then select View Company Profile from the subcommand menu.
- Select Submit Application at the bottom of the Company Profile window.
- Enter a message to be sent with your application, then press Confirm to submit.
- If your application has been accepted, you will be able to join the free company.
Withdrawing an Application
- Select Free Company from the Social Menu to view the profile of the free company you applied to join.
- From the Company Profile window, select Withdraw Application.
- When a confirmation window appears, select Yes to confirm your withdrawal.
Approving an Application
- Select Edit Profile on the Company Profile tab under INFO, then check the box next to “Accept applications.”
- A list of players who have submitted applications to join your free company will appear under MEMBERS on the Applicants tab.
- Select a name and open the subcommand menu to approve or deny that player’s application.
- Market boards and summoning bells have been added to the residential districts.
- Lavender Beds
- The Goblet
- The company chest furnishing placed inside an estate will now display your free company’s crest.
- * Your free company crest will appear automatically upon setting a company chest inside your estate.
- The confirmation prompt displayed when setting furnishings can now be turned off by unchecking the “Item Bind Prompt” box at the bottom of the Indoor Furnishings and Outdoor Furnishings windows.
- The moogle letter box furnishing will now light up when mail arrives.
- To prevent players from becoming stuck between furnishings, continued character movement will temporarily disable collision detection.
- Other player characters will no longer be displayed in certain event areas.
- Certain NPCs in Revenant’s Toll have been relocated.
- A summoning bell has been placed in Revenant’s Toll (X:22, Y:6).
Source: Square Enix