LOS ANGELES (June 6, 2016) – Fans can finally experience the world of Ivalice like never before with FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE, an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY XII. Announced for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system today, the title will give western audiences the first opportunity to experience the Zodiac Job System, a 12-job character progression system first introduced in the 2007 title, FINAL FANTASY XII INTERNATIONAL ZODIAC JOB SYSTEM.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE additional features:
- Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition
- True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production
- Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack
- New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
- Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation 4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
- An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
Here is the Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age announcement trailer:
Hands-on opportunities with the game will be available at the Square Enix booth at this year’s E3.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will be coming to the PlayStation 4 system in 2017.