Originally released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1994, the game’s graphics have been recreated to bring the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device. One of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, Kazuko Shibuya, personally worked on the main characters and supervised this recreation.
FINAL FANTASY VI Features:
- FINAL FANTASY VI features intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. In particular, the battle interface received a complete overhaul for mobile devices.
- The magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake will also make a return. In addition, events have been optimized for user-friendly touch controls.
- Need a hint? Mog will help players who are stuck by telling them what they should do next.
- The album feature will allow players to revisit the story of the game, just in case they missed an event or need to catch up.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) languages.