Early adopters receive sign-up rewards for free-to-play mobile game
San Francisco, CA – Dec. 19, 2016 – Games publisher PopPace has announced today that pre-registration has begun for its forthcoming mobile fantasy RPG, Final Clash. The game is scheduled to release in western markets for iOS and Android devices in January 2017.
Pre-registration Earns Rewards
RPG and strategy game enthusiasts who pre-register for Final Clash at PreLaunch.me will receive a special character and select in-game items
Reward Item Details
- Super Hero King Carnage:The super-powered King Carnage character is perfect for beginners to establish their power in Final Clash. King Carnage rules over the Orcish empire in the Lunar Woods. Beware, as his hands are stained with the blood of countless Orcs and Humans.
- Energy Potion II: A strong potion often carried by mercenaries to restore Energy
- Stamina Potion: A potion used by gladiators in the Arena to restore Stamina
- In-game Currencies: 200,000 Gold and 100 Gems
Final Clash is a free-to-play fantasy online role-playing game that features strategic, fast-paced combat and stunning 3D graphics. As the first collection-based RPG with multi-character skill combos, the groundbreaking play possibilities are practically limitless. With a massive range of heroes at their disposal, players can build the ultimate team for any battle! All heroes learn new skills as they are upgraded, further broadening the combat options available.
Additional Game Features
- Heroes: Choose from over 50 heroes! Develop each hero’s unique skills and collect equipment for additional power upgrades to defeat foes
- Beasts: Acquire cute animal companions to accompany and assist heroes in battles. Upgrade beasts and unlock new talents to further enhance hero powers
- Massive Map and Player Count: The huge city environment supports over 10,000 players on the same map
- GvG: Join a guild and ascend to become its leader. Form alliances and battle competitors to become the server’s top guild