Heroes and Pets battle evil adversaries in free-to-play mobile game
San Francisco, CA – Dec. 7, 2016 – Games publisher PopPace has announced today that its mobile fantasy RPG, Final Clash, will release in western markets for iOS and Android devices in early 2017.
Final Clash will particularly appeal to RPG and strategy game lovers. Featuring spinning 3D battles, players are able to change the angle of view by swiping the screen, making it simple process to check the enemy’s team build and adjust their fight strategy.
Final Clash is a free-to-play fantasy online role-playing game that features stunning 3D graphics. Players collect heroes, gather resources with teammates, and train and strengthen heroes to wipe out enemies in thrilling, addictive, fast-paced battles.
Final Clash Key Features:
- Heroes: Choose from over 50 heroes including melee warriors and powerful mages. Develop each hero’s unique skills and collect equipment to for additional power upgrades to defeat foes.
- Beasts: Acquire cute animal companions to accompany and assist heroes in battles. Upgrade beasts and unlock new talents to further enhance hero powers.
- Epic Wars: Determine which heroes work best together in battle to defeat horrifying evil monsters to become the one true leader!
- Massive Map and Player Count: Massive city supports over 10,000 players on the same map.
- Customizable Avatars: Change your avatar and title to distinguish yourself from others. Players’ avatars are visible in the city.
- GvG: Join a guild and ascend to become its leader. Form alliances and battle competitors to become the server’s top guild. Finish GvG tasks to take the Guild island and conquer the sea!
Here is the official Final Clash Video:
Final Clash will release in western markets for iOS and Android devices in early 2017.