A new update is live today for the PC version of FIFA 14. Consoles will get their update later on this week.
In addition to stability, connectivity issues and freezing & crashing instances, the update addresses the following:
- Career Mode lag when subbing players
- Fixed several FIFA Ultimate Team hangs, including: One instance of a crash when entering the FIFA Ultimate Team main menu; A hang when comparing players after accepting a trade offer.
- Skill Games pad arrows now switched to pass receiver when he gets the ball
- Virtual Pro numbers defaulting to 9 after a match
- Corrected instances of kit clashing
- New kits on Creation Centre showing as EA Kit 1
- Fixed some audio scenarios
- Co-Op Seasons squad changes will be reflected on teammate’s screen
- Added Bahia licensed kits and crest
EA promised to post an update on forums regarding a release date for PS3 and Xbox 360.
In case you missed it, check out FIFA 14’s official gameplay video that showcases next-gen capabilities.
What did you think?