EA Sports has made the second update available for FIFA 14 PC version, with a PS3 and Xbox 360 version shortly.
The new update re-balances over-powered headers and finesse shots, and cleans up some issues that have caused games to freeze.
Below is the full list of fixes:
– Balancing lofted through balls.
– Balancing attacking headers.
– Balancing finesse shots.
– Improved defender switching during crosses.
– Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
– Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
– Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
– Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
– Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
– We’ve responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
In case you missed it, check out the game’s new stadium list.
What did you think?