Developer Enter Skies and publisher tinyBuild Games have announced that Fearless Fantasy will be releasing on iOS (universal iPhone/iPad app) May 14.
Here is the Update 2.6 log:
- Complete overhaul of the trial system! This is now more skill based, more meaningful, and offers a lot more variety.
- Custom trials for all enemies.
- Ability trials become more complex with increasing levels.
- Difficulty selection now only effects the complexity and difficulty of the trials.
- Added a new trial element: The tap circle.
- Added “dodge” effect when an attack is completely evaded (for both heroes and enemies).
- Leon’s Crimson Rush is now called Cloud Breaker and changed to a powerful AOE attack.
- Various passive abilities and status effects have been tweaked to interact better with the trial system.
- Enemies now don’t attack without confirmation, so you can take a bite of your sandwich in-between a long series of enemy attacks.
- Completely new background graphics and world map!
- Increased resolution for all characters.
- Added a simple soft shadow under characters.
- Updated a few monster designs.
BUGFIXES & GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS
- The achievement bugs have been fixed. Most missing achievements should be awarded as soon as the eligible save slot is loaded.
- The game now saves in-between battles. When you load a game which was interrupted during battle, it will restart from the last wave.
- Updated shop UI, with a much cleaner layout and better usability.
- Trial elements have a much clearer look and feel.
- Improved audio feedback.
- Improved battle gauge, which now also shows which character is taking action and if they are blinded.
- Colour coded hero selection markers for faster recognition.
In addition, the challenge mode has been removed and will be back in a later update.
Here is the announcement trailer:
Fearless Fantasy is already out on Steam.