Developer WildTangent Games has released its RPG, FATE: Undiscovered Realms on Steam.
Here is how the developer describes FATE: Undiscovered Realms:
FATE fans! You asked for it and we delivered. FATE: Undiscovered Realms, the dungeon crawl-ier sequel to our classic dungeon crawler, is now available! Import your characters from the original FATE and start a new adventure today! Welcome, Hero. The manxome scourge has retreated into the shadows and you are victorious… but all is not well. A new evil and ancient secrets threaten the very balance between the realms. Take on the quest to find the mysterious Book of Fate and save your beloved Grove once again!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards – We made brand-new, never-before-seen art just for you. (and not because we’re huge FATE nerds)
- NEW Steam Badges – Shiny new nuggets of awesome for your collection.
- NEW Steam Emoticons – I FATE you.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds – Remind yourself of your amazing, classic, dungeon crawler adventure with these beautiful, Steam-exclusive backgrounds.
- More Than FATE – Oh, yes. Things just Got Real. This sequel has more pet transformations, dungeons, weapons, monsters and quests than the original.
- Gameplay – It’s HARDCORE! Don’t worry; the gameplay will be the familiar, classic RPG style that fans of the original love, but with an optional Hardcore mode. For the super-est of fans. **Insert sick guitar riff**
- Procedurally generated levels – Adventure through endless caverns, dungeons, mines, tunnels, temples, forests, and snowy wastelands. Read as “Endless FUN,” am I right?
- Economy – Of course, you can still buy, sell and gamble your fat loots!
- Classic – It’s the classic sequel to a classic game. Why haven’t you played it yet?
You can take a look at the FATE: Undiscovered Realms trailer below:
You can now download FATE: Undiscovered Realms for $4.79 (40% off until April 24) on Steam.