In Fat Chicken you play a factory farm manager working to plump up incoming waves of livestock on their way to your slaughter house, where they’ll be converted to tasty meat products, and earning you lots of Murderbux. Build factory farms across America as you use multiple tower types (and their upgrades) to keep your livestock healthy, happy and safe from pesky UFO’s as they march towards grocery store freezer cases. Hired Hands and Security Guards provide boosts to keep your operations running smoothly; speeding up breeding, fighting protesters, healing sick animals and more as you rake in the cash from your fatted fowl, plump pigs and behemoth bovines.
- A fresh and tasty take on tower defense — keep the creeps alive and happy by stuffing incoming waves of livestock with corn, growth hormones and antibiotics while growing them to epic proportions as they march to their doom at the slaughterhouse.
- Build your farm and staff up with hired hands to meet your Meat Quotas. Strategic Tower Defense gameplay has never been so “udderly awesome!”
- Huge Campaign – Work your way across the U.S., hitting 13 different locations and 26 challenging levels on your quest to climb the ranks and overthrow the Fat Chicken Meat Co.
- Put your R&D department to work – Complete missions to unlock new equipment and tasty upgrades for your farm.
- Hire farm hands and “heroes” to herd, help and heal your livestock, all in the name of faster production and more meat for the market.
- Full Music Soundtrack – 17 original tracks from award winning composer Jason Graves, fresh off his success with the latest Tomb Raider reboot and the Dead Space series.
- Get an inside look at the insidious world of Factory Farming, where everything is not as “Old MacDonald” as it seems!
Related: Fat Chicken Review for PC
Source: Press Release