Excalibur is set to launch Perfect Universe – a black and white line drawn 2D platform game, in February, 2016 from indie developer Will Sykes.
Perfect Universe features a challenging collection of nine games with crazy physics and tested with gravitational pull of varying strength depending on the size of the matter. There are both single player games and a whole section of multi-player games it is both frustrating and addictive to play. Single player games include some classic platforming in Perfect Moon, attempting to control the feet of a character in Moon Life – much harder than it sounds – and a new take on the classic “Thrust” game genre.
Single player Games:
- Perfect Moon- classic platforming
- Moon Life- a game where you directly control the feet of a character
- Starlight- a new take on the classic “Thrust” game genre
Local multiplayer games (1-4 players):
- Moon golf- a side on game of interplanetary golf
- Gravity dodge- a frantic platform death match in gravity warping arenas
- Rocket ball- ice hockey played with rocket ships
- Balloon pop- try to pop more balloons than your friends
- Moon volley- volley ball played around a small planet
- Rocket race- race round a track in a rocket ship
Perfect Universe Key Features:
- 9 games
- Mind bending gravity
- Local multiplayer
- Unique art style
Here is the new Perfect Universe Perfect Moon game mode trailer:
To celebrate the arrival of Perfect Universe, Excalibur is offering five lucky winners the chance to win an Airkix indoor skydiving experience for the winner and a friend.
Entry to this competition is easy for anyone. Simply fill in your name and email address on a simple form on Excalibur’s website.
Perfect Universe is set to launch February, 2016 for PS4 and PC on Steam.