Innate Games includes several former BioWare developers, who have landed on Kickstarter with Epoch: Return.
Explore an unknown alien world to discover its secrets. Salvage the remains of crashed ships to repair your own ship and return home.
- Moving, personal story designed by industry veterans of such titles as Mass Effect and Halo 4, where the player gets the final say
- First-person terrain traversal gameplay — leap, slide, and slope-run across the barren landscape
- Freedom to explore an enormous alien world and discover its secrets however the player wishes
- Epic, symphonic-electronic soundtrack of haunting themes, using live instruments and analog synthesizers
- Vivid and impactful visual design inspired by classic animation to encourage curiosity and inspire exploration
- Narrative Design integrated across all disciplines to focus on immersion and emotional engagement
- Launching for Windows on PC. We plan to make other platforms part of our stretch goals.
You can view the Epoch: Return Kickstarter video below:
Epoch: Return is currently on Kickstarter with 16 backers at $937 out of $150,000 with 29 more days to go. The project is currently scheduled for a 2015 PC released, but depending on funding, it might release on consoles as well.
Will you be supporting Epoch: Return? Let us know what you think of the video and game below.