Epic scale RPG from the creator of Skyborn
Dancing Dragon Games, creators of Skyborn and Deadly Sin 1 & 2, and Degica are proud to announce that Echoes of Aetheria is coming to Steam on January 15, 2016. Echoes of Aetheria is a unique saga that begins with a humble wedding gone-wrong and twists and turns that story until you’ll find yourself at the helm of a global scale conflict. Rise up from your beginnings to lead a newly formed nation to glory, but beware those who plot against you at every turn!
Treason, defection, rebellion, and even the creation of a new nation are all parts in which you’ll have a role to play. As you progress further, the scope of the story will grow with your heroes. By the end, you will have to weigh your decisions and their consequences against the fate of entire nations.
Echoes of Aetheria features a new 15 tile grid battle system that allows for complex tactical decisions. Your home base will play a major role in both the story and the equipment of your heroes. Here you will have a chance to discover all the qualities and flaws of your companions and NPCs, as well as access a full crafting system capable of producing thousands of unique items. When you have some down time, you can also participate in battle events that will unlock new gear and give you valuable experience for the coming trials.
Echoes of Aetheria Features:
- Characters Make the Story – Echoes of Aetheria is more than just a story; it’s a tale about people. Every character has fully fleshed out dreams, goals, motivations, and flaws. These characters exist in a world with its own legends, intrigue, and drama. In turn, this sets the stage for our story, which begins as a whimsical light-hearted adventure and ends as an epic campaign of unprecedented size and scope.
- There’s No Place Like Home – As you travel around the world, you’ll always have a home base to return to. This home is more than just a place to hang your hat; it’s the hub on which the wheel of the story spins. Shop, craft, and converse with members of your party to progress story elements. Participate in the Battle Arena combat challenges for fun, loot, and xp!
- Explore Like Magellan – Finding loot from exploration is only one reward; you gain experience from these hidden caches as well. Take the time to explore the world and be rewarded in full!
- Get Busy Crafting – THOUSANDS of items can be crafted, salvaged, or augmented. A fully integrated crafting system lets you create, purchase, or sell the materials you need. Those who fully explore the system will be rewarded in combat!
- Random Encounters? Not Here! – Enemies all have their own map AI. Will you brute force through encounters or stealthily sneak by to save resources? You can sneak up behind an enemy to gain the advantage of surprise. But be weary, because they can also sneak up on you!
- A New Battle System – Tired of JRPGs that still rely on outdated RPG mechanics? Echoes of Aetheria features a new 15 tile combat system using both sides of the battlefield. Character position and formations are just as important as the skills and spells you’ll use.
- Sweeping Orchestral Sound – No royalty free re-hashed music here! Our original soundtrack will keep you enjoying every last note.
Take a look at the Echoes of Aetheria trailer:
Echoes of Aetheria will release January 15, 2016 for PC on Steam.