Developer Duckbridge, a two-man studio from the Netherlands, has announced Luckslinger.
Luckslinger is an action platformer where luck is collectible and usable whenever you please. For example, if you have enough luck, enemy bullets might miss, you might get saved from a bad jump or better loot is dropped in front of your feet. However, when you don’t have much luck in your lucky bracelet, bridges might collapse, rocks might come loose or outlaws might find a way to get a jump on you.
The theme of Luckslinger is partly inspired by the unrealistically fast gunslingers, the dark gritty humor and the greed driven anti-heroes of the spaghetti western classics.
The game is also inspired by vinyl digging, graffiti spraying, rhyme saying, slow drums and jazzy samples of hip hop culture and sound.
- Levels with different themes, unique elements and crazy boss characters
- A completely unique luck mechanic that keeps the gameplay dynamic
- Intense gun and knife throwing gameplay that will keep you on your toes
- Music to pleasure your eardrums that fit the hip hoppy atmosphere of the game
- A duck companion who’s always by your side
- One-on-one pistol quick-draw duels
- Converse with the nice townsfolk of Clovercreek
- Hidden goldbars for the extra challenge
- Bonus hip-hop tracks by various artists
Here is the announcement trailer:
Luckslinger will be coming to Steam on July 16th of 2015.
Source: Press Release