Just Dance 2015 was featured in a new trailer during the Ubisoft E3 2014 press conference.
Here is how the developer describes the game:
Just Dance 2015 is the perfect way to let loose with friends and family by dancing to hit songs like Happy by Pharrell Williams and Burn by Ellie Goulding. Staying true to the Just Dance personality, there are also legendary favorites like “Walk This Way” by Aerosmith ft. Run-D.M.C. and a chance to dance to Tetris moves! Get ready for this year’s fun and quirky dance moves that have something for everyone in your family or group of friends.
- Be part of the game: For the first time ever, with the all-new Community Remix feature, you can be the coach in Just Dance! Twice a month, record yourself dancing to a specific song with the camera on your console and share it in-game. The community votes for their favorites and then the Just Dance development team will create playable remixed gameplay featuring 15-30 players per song.
- The massive multiplayer mode is back: With the World Dance Floor feature, dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s exclusive online multiplayer mode! Join a virtual dance crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (like “Boys vs. Girls“ or “Crew vs. Crew”). Track your standing on global leader boards.
- Never dance alone: With the new Challenger Mode feature, compete against anyone—from friends and family to top ranked Just Dancers. The best part is that you don’t have to play at the same time; you can score against their previous performances and even share your score with the community!
- Share your coolest dance moments: Autodance –available on all camera – enabled platforms – is back and better than ever. Autodance uses footage of you playing the game and creates short, funny, shareable mini videos. Your Autodance video is now automatically generated while you’re dancing, so you can instantly share it once the song is finished. The most popular Autodances, based on community votes, will be displayed on the same page.
- New visual techniques: From a smiling universe where donuts come to life in Happy, to the energetic split screens of I Love It to a wacky galaxy that’s home to laser cats in Holding Out For A Hero, Just Dance has proven once again that there are no limits to the creativity and eye-popping visuals of the Just Dance world. Get ready to be surprised by groundbreaking new visual effects, montages and camera angles.
- Get fit with Just Dance: Personalize your Just Dance workouts! Create custom playlists or choose the non-stop shuffle option, and turn on the Sweat mode (calorie counter) to track your calories burnt!
- Always stay connected: The new Just Dance Wall enables you to share your stats, your wildest dance performances, vote on others’ videos, make friends, collaborate, and more!
- Just Dance favorites are back: On Stage Mode enables one player to lead one or two back-up dancers. Use the Karaoke mode to sing along by following lyrics displayed on screen.
Take a look at the new Just Dance 2015 screenshots below:
And, here is a look at the E3 Just Dance 2015 announce trailer:
Just Dance 2015 will release for Wii U October 2014.
Source: Nintendo E3