Here is how the developer describes the game:
Affordable Space Adventures is a 2D side scrolling spaceship simulator. You are using the Wii U GamePad as a “Heads Down Display” – spaceship cockpit, and you have to configure all the systems in order to fly around undetected on an alien planet. You can either play it alone, or fly as a crew of 2 or 3 players, requiring a lot of communication between the players.
- Suspenseful stealth puzzling: how do you configure and control the system so you don’t get seen, heard or otherwise detected?
- Experience thrills, spookiness and beautiful areas of the world crafted and designed by Swedish indie game developer “Nifflas”.
- Multiple difficulty levels ranging from family friendly to extremely complex.
- Play with your friends and control the ship together or take on the challenge alone.
- A game that truly utilizes the potential of the Wii U hardware.
Take a look at the game’s new screenshots below:
And, have a look at Affordable Space Adventures E3 Wii U trailer:
Affordable Space Adventures releases Fall 2014 for Wii U. Are you looking forward to playing?
Source: Nintendo E3